Skip to Main Content

Faculty and Staff Counseling Center Guide

This guide will provide resources, education and topical information for Faculty and Staff at Pikes Peak State College.

Where Can I Get Mental Health Resources For Myself?

Need resources for yourself (staff or faculty)? Please utilize one of the following links below: 



  • 1-844-493-8255
  • Text “TALK” to 38255
  • Home | Colorado Crisis Services
  • Colorado Crisis Services is the statewide behavioral health crisis response system offering residents mental health, substance use, or emotional crisis help, information and referrals. 

211 Colorado

  • Referrals for food, transportation, childcare, caregiving, housing - Dial '211' or visit


Counseling Center Consultation Information

Need to speak with someone from our Counselor's Center about questions regarding a student's mental health?

Schedule a consultation today:

*Note: Availability may vary.

Mental Health Education Information


30 minute to 1 hour classroom presentation(s) on anxiety, depression, compassion fatigue and more! 

Contact us to schedule one for your class:

*Note: Availability may vary.

Reporting Concerns Guide (Maxient Reporting)

Pikes Peak State College Libraries
Information ∞ Inquiry ∞ Learning