Skip to Main Content
The Office of Sustainability is located near the Student Life offices on both campuses. Contact the office at:
- 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Colo. Spgs., CO 80906 A-210, Box C25
Help make the Sustainability LibGuide more useful for you. Take the following five question survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/55JWQWL
Introduction to PPCC Sustainability
PPCC's Sustainability Mission
Create a sustainable educational institution that addresses pressing environmental, social and economic issues through community outreach, curricula and infrastructure.
The Office of Sustainability strives to achieve its mission by doing the following:
- Plan events that generate awareness of pressing environmental issues and teach sustainable lifestyle habits.
- Collaborate with faculty to plan co-curricular activities, programs, and learning experiences that complement and infuse sustainability principles into the academic curriculum.
- Work alongside staff to make improvements to managing waste, increasing overall resource efficiency, and purchasing local and eco-friendly products.
- Collaborate with faculty to integrate the principles of sustainability into academic programs.
- Reach out to the community to: connect with resources, share best practices, promote achievements in sustainability, and get involved in community-wide activities.
Pikes Peak State College Libraries
Information ∞ Inquiry ∞ Learning